Special Purpose Shelters
Model TS 2
Tarpaulin Storage Shelter
Brief Product Description
The tent is UV resistant Polyethylene in 300 gr. quality; the tarpaulin has a high tensile strength and has a woven core which makes it almost impossible to tear. If the tarpaulin is cut the Rip Stop will prevent the hole from getting bigger The tarpaulin is a 3 layer with an outer coating to prevent dirt build up and make cleaning it very easy
The tent has the heavy dirt anchors that have a pull out weight of 400kgs.The frame is a locked construction which achieves maximum strength in the hole of the building; it has a heavy steel profile bottom frame with flat irons that locks the frame into position when finishing assembly.
- Measurement: 2,70x5,10x2,30 m (Width x Length x Height (ridge))
- Weight: 110,000 Gram
- Door size 1,85 x 2,00 (H x W) m.
- Number of doors: 2 one in each end
- Frame diameter 32 mm.
- Frame Protection Powder Coating heavy white
- Tarpaulin weight pr. m2. 300 gr.